Monday, July 16, 2012

Messages for the Choir

Dear Tracey

I have just heard the wonderful news from Elwyn. While he was telling me I could not stop the tears I was so proud of the fantastic performance of Bernard, The Boys and Support Staff. My sincere congratulations to all of you. You have brought great credit to Kearsney and yourselves. You are really World Class.

Regards,
Graeme Shuker
Kearsney Trustee

------------------

Following the boys from my desktop, I am so impressed by the way they are presenting themselves. One can see the passion in the pictures; the true Kearsney spirit shows. Kearsney has enabled Africa to be a force to reckon with amongst “1st World” competitors. I’m so proud to have been a part of this dynamic brand in my time at the College. Praises to Bernard, Tracey, the touring fans/parents and the boys. Never let the passion die.

Carpe Diem,
Mnqobi Dlamini | Student, Durban
(Kearsney Old Boy 2009 and Choir member)

-------------------

Bernard en die KC Koor,

Veels geluk met julle twee goue medaljes, maar veral dat julle as kampioene gekroon is in die Scenic Folklore kategorie. Dit was ‘n welverdiende beloning vir julle toewyding en harde werk.

Kearsney College has now been firmly established amongst the champions in the World Choir Games records.

Veilige terugreis na Suid-Afrika.

Jan en Tertia van Aswegen.
Ruben's Grandparents

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment